history

+ 70 years of history

BRISEIS COMPANY was set up as a Company on November 1948, Mr. Antonio López Jiménez, the founding member, had already started working in the perfume business on rented premises.

It was in 1932 when the manufacturing of a sort of perfumes of wild flowers like; the rose, jasmine, spikenard as well as fancy mixtures like: night jasmine, Briseis hay and others started up.

After five years, we felt obliged to move to new and more spacious premises which could fulfill our requirements. From this moment on, and with more human and technological means, the manufacturing of our products was expanded into toilet soaps, talcum powders, brilliantine and so on, manufacturing mixtures for other toilet soap manufacturers too.

During that time, the extraction of lemon essential oil was begun, being the forerunners of this exploitation. A small factory was also bought, in the province of Málaga, to extract marc oil for soap manufacturing.

After ten years, and owing to the smooth running of our business, we felt obliged again to move to new premises, this time the building site was four thousand square metres, and there we settled down for nearly forty three years. During this time, the enterprise was expanded with a factory in Barcelona (1956) to meet Cataluña, Aragón and Baleares needs.                                                                                                                        In 1965, BRISEIS, made great progress towards the future and bought a 1,600 square metre plant at Colombes (Paris), shipping its products to Saudi Arabia, The Arabian Emirates, Senegal, Canada, Germany and others.

In 1980 we bought 3,000 built square metres plus a 3,000 square metre building site at Leganés (Madrid), to serve and improve our Central Area Customer Service.

Finally, in 1987 a new factory with 6,000 square metres was built in a 30,000 square metre plot of land. In these new facilities manufacturing and production of the whole products were concentrated as well as the rest of commercial and management activities.

Unfortunately, the 6th of September 2007 a fire broke out with terrible consequences, being completely destroyed 90% of the facilities. Immediately afterwards, The Company started to rebuild the factory achieving now one of the best and most modern factories in Europe with 14.000 square metres built.

history

+ 70 years of history

BRISEIS COMPANY was set up as a Company on November 1948, Mr. Antonio López Jiménez, the founding member, had already started working in the perfume business on rented premises.

It was in 1932 when the manufacturing of a sort of perfumes of wild flowers like; the rose, jasmine, spikenard as well as fancy mixtures like: night jasmine, Briseis hay and others started up.

After five years, we felt obliged to move to new and more spacious premises which could fulfill our requirements. From this moment on, and with more human and technological means, the manufacturing of our products was expanded into toilet soaps, talcum powders, brilliantine and so on, manufacturing mixtures for other toilet soap manufacturers too.

During that time, the extraction of lemon essential oil was begun, being the forerunners of this exploitation. A small factory was also bought, in the province of Málaga, to extract marc oil for soap manufacturing.

After ten years, and owing to the smooth running of our business, we felt obliged again to move to new premises, this time the building site was four thousand square metres, and there we settled down for nearly forty three years. During this time, the enterprise was expanded with a factory in Barcelona (1956) to meet Cataluña, Aragón and Baleares needs.                                                                                                                        In 1965, BRISEIS, made great progress towards the future and bought a 1,600 square metre plant at Colombes (Paris), shipping its products to Saudi Arabia, The Arabian Emirates, Senegal, Canada, Germany and others.

In 1980 we bought 3,000 built square metres plus a 3,000 square metre building site at Leganés (Madrid), to serve and improve our Central Area Customer Service.

Finally, in 1987 a new factory with 6,000 square metres was built in a 30,000 square metre plot of land. In these new facilities manufacturing and production of the whole products were concentrated as well as the rest of commercial and management activities.

Unfortunately, the 6th of September 2007 a fire broke out with terrible consequences, being completely destroyed 90% of the facilities. Immediately afterwards, The Company started to rebuild the factory achieving now one of the best and most modern factories in Europe with 14.000 square metres built.

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.

ACEPTAR
Aviso de cookies